Insulation crew needed to work in our new & growing Insulation Division.
Jack Hall Plumbing & Heating Inc. is celebrating 38 years of vision, growth, success, and helping New York homeowners solve their Heating and Cooling needs.
We have a new Insulation Division “Jack Hall Home Energy Services” that is growing rapidly! This division deals with cellulose insulation in attics as well as dense packing exterior walls.
We are looking for hard working individuals to join our team and help grow this division. This is a long-term career opportunity that can produce excellent income for hard working individuals!
Are you already experienced in this field or willing to learn a new trade? Are you hard working, responsible and punctual? Do you enjoy working with people and doing quality work? If so, we may have a great opportunity for you! We are seeking self-motivated individuals to work in our very busy and growing Insulation Division.
This is a full-time, hourly plus generous spiff position. The work schedule includes Monday through Friday with occasional late night, weekend and emergency work.
If insulation projects are not available you will be asked to support the company either on other plumbing/hvac projects or around our shop/warehouse in doing whatever is needed including general grounds and shop maintenance etc.
- Train with existing staff to learn all aspects of job.
- Attend additional schooling/training events as they become available.
- Meet with Insulation Sales Manager and discuss the project prior to start. Follow the work description as written on our proposal and complete the project in a professional, timely manner.
- Supports the mission of Jack Hall Plumbing & Heating Inc./ Jack Hall Home Energy Services.
- Experience in this area is a plus but not necessary – we will train the right individual
- A valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- Clean and neat appearance
- Strong customer service and communication skills
- Hard working and motivated
- Ability to work in attics etc that are often cramped, hot and dirty conditions. (we provide generous extra “spiffs” on these jobs!)
- Must be able to lift 70lbs+
- Medical and dental insurance benefits
- Generous paid time off
- 401(k) plan with company match
- A generous SPIFF (Sales Program Incentive Funds) plan for service technicians and installers
- Continuing education
- Company-provided late model vehicle – the best in the area!
- Company outings and events
- Appointments set by professional, in-house call center
- Pay is negotiable based on experience!
Job Type: Full-time
Hourly: $15.00 minimum to $25.00+ per hour (depending on spiffs earned)
Apply online, call, or stop into our offices located at 165 Bay Street, Glens Falls, NY for an immediate interview. Connie A. Kimmell, CPA Financial Manager Jack Hall Plumbing & Heating, Inc. 165 Bay Street Glens Falls, NY 12801 [email protected], (518) 792-7114