General Laborer/ Driver/ Shop Maintenance
Do you have a clean driver's license? Are you highly motivated? Are you a team player?
Jack Hall Plumbing & Heating Inc. has job opportunities!
We are is looking for a highly motivated and positive individual to
serve on our team as General laborer/maintenance/driver. This individual
- Strong organizational, customer service and time management skills
- Attention to detail
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Ability to multitask in fast paced environment
This individual must also be highly comfortable speaking with our
clients, vendors, and co-workers on the phone and in person. We are a great family-oriented company and offer great pay and benefits to our employees.
Essential Job Functions
- Works under the direction of the Management and Sales team.
- Ensures all equipment orders are organized and in proper bins.
- Unload/load all incoming and outgoing freight.
- Ensure cleanliness of warehouse, office area, and exterior grounds.
- Clean Trucks.
- Deliver parts/materials as needed
- Must be able to multitask and be organized
- Maintains safety mindset in all duties performed, especially (but
not limited to) driving, material handling and job site evaluation.
Performs additional functions (essential or otherwise), which may be assigned.
Typical Physical Demands:
Must be able to lift and move items of 70 pounds and/or more on a
regular basis and repetitively lift weights of 40 – 50 pounds on raised
surfaces. Must be able to climb, bend, kneel, crawl, and stoop on a
frequent basis and for extended periods.
Typical Working Conditions:
Duties are performed typically in a warehouse/truck/driving environment with some office duty assigned.
- High school Diploma and Clean NYS driver’s license.
- CDL a plus but not required for hire
- Must possess good communication skills with customers, teammates and employees at all levels of the company.
Must be at least 18 years of age and have a valid driver’s license
(CDL not required) and DOT physical card(not required at hire – will
obtain when hired) Must be able to pass a mandatory drug screening and
criminal background check.
Jack Hall Plumbing & Heating Inc. offers a wide array of benefits
including Paid time off, Medical & Dental Insurance, 401K with a
discretionary match, Life Insurance, HRA.
Opportunity for Advancement!
Apply online, call, or stop into our offices located at 165 Bay Street, Glens Falls, NY for an immediate interview. Connie A. Kimmell, CPA Financial Manager Jack Hall Plumbing & Heating, Inc. 165 Bay Street Glens Falls, NY 12801 [email protected], (518) 792-7114