HVAC and/or Plumbing Technician
Experienced HVAC and/or Plumbing Service Technicians needed!
Jack Hall Plumbing & Heating Inc. is celebrating 39 years of vision, growth, success, and helping New York homeowners solve their Heating and Cooling needs.
We are looking for experienced in-home HVAC Service professionals to join our team. This is a long-term career opportunity that can produce excellent income. Our service team has been growing continuously due to our outstanding marketing programs, products and company reputation.
Are you mechanically inclined?
Do you have excellent troubleshooting skills, enjoy working with people and creating value?
If so, we may have a great opportunity for you! We are seeking self-motivated individuals to work in our very busy and growing Service Department. This is a full-time, hourly plus spiff position. The work schedule includes Monday through Friday with occasional “on call” night, weekend and emergency work.
- Meets with new and existing customers on prescheduled appointments to perform annual maintenance, repair, or follow-up on warranty issues for Heating, Air Conditioning and Plumbing.
- Makes recommendations to customers on additional products or services and/or identifies a potential problem with diagnosis and remedy.
- Follows through with customers until all issues are resolved.
- Supports the mission of Jack Hall Plumbing & Heating Inc.
- At least 3 years of experience as an HVAC Service Technician
- Heating, A/C and Plumbing experience
- Relevant licenses and certifications
- A valid driver’s license and a clean driving record
- Ability to pass a background check and drug test
- Clean and neat appearance
- Strong customer service and communication skills
- Hard working and motivated
- Must be able to lift 70lbs+
- Medical and dental insurance benefits
- Generous paid time off
- 401(k) plan with company match
- A generous SPIFF (Sales Program Incentive Funds) plan for service technicians and installers
- Continuing education
- Company-provided late model vehicle – the best in the area!
- Company outings and events
- Appointments set by professional, in-house call center
- Pay is negotiable based on experience!
To apply, please drop your resume off to the office located at 165 Bay Street, Glens Falls, NY 12801 or send it to us via email @ [email protected].